Friday, January 26, 2007


Save the cheerleader, Save the world.
I saw one episode of HERO'S and I got hooked.
hmm maybe hooked is not the word im looking for
..maybe obsessed?
I watched the entire season ..YESTERDAY!
All I can say is..ITS AWESOME.
I use to love xmen cartoons as a kid, so you can understand why this appeals to me.
Its a must watch show.
here is an overview about the show:
As a total eclipse casts its shadow across the globe, a genetics professor (Sendhil Ramamurthy, "Blind Guy Driving") in India is led by father's disappearance to uncover a secret theory -- there are people with super powers living among us. A young dreamer (Milo Ventimiglia, "Gilmore Girls") tries to convince his politician brother (Adrian Pasdar, "Judging Amy") that he can fly. A high school cheerleader (Hayden Panettiere, "Ice Princess") learns that she is totally indestructible. A Las Vegas stripper (Ali Larter, "Final Destination"), struggling to make ends meet to support her young son (Noah Gray-Cabey, "My Wife & Kids"), discovers that her mirror image has a secret. A fugitive from justice (Leonard Roberts, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer") continues to baffle authorities who twice have been unable to contain him. A gifted artist (Santiago Cabrera, "Empire"), whose drug addiction is destroying his life and relationship with his girlfriend (Tawny Cypress, NBC's "Third Watch"), can paint the future. A down-on-his-luck Los Angeles beat cop (Greg Grunberg, "Alias") can hear people's thoughts, which puts him on the trail of an elusive serial killer. In Japan, a young man (Masi Oka, NBC's "Scrubs") develops a way to stop time through sheer will power. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world…
Here is a link so you can watch some episodes
happy viewing :)

3 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I didn't watch heros but 'that 70s show' and I was dying from laughter.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

i told you!!

haha.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hooked too. Into amazing race as well!

Thanks for posting your photos of Damascus. I'd love to go there someday!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home