Saturday, November 11, 2006

I admire the huge effort Dubai is undertaking to make the streets safer.

Last night on Sama Dubai, at the end of the show they showed
the crazy traffic violations, accidents and just pure stupidity of some people driving on the roads.
They also showed any motorist passing a red light caught on tape and shown on tv. His/her license plate zooomed in to see Exactly who it is. Oh and they called them a "Mojreem". Which means 'criminal' in english. A term that has a piercing effect to a person. Ouch.

The best part of the segement, was this a semitruck who made the wrong exit. Instead of proceeding and getting off at the next exit, he decides to slowly backup on the highway. Yes backing up, going in reverse. He blocks traffic and almost causing an infinite amount of accidents. And get this, a police vehicle in an SUV, swerves to get out of the trucks way, passes the truck and continues down the highway.

HAHAHA and YES ITS ALL ON TV.
the reporters were like 'yes, you did just see police officers passing the truck and not do anything about it'

Yup someone is going to get their ass kicked today :)

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

What semitruck! It was huge!

After the show, my sister was like we need to go drive around dubai with a camera, you know how we're always snapping pictures of random things anyways? and then we might take a picture of our car and send it and dad will come back and find a fine that must be paid... It might be fun.

I can't wait for school to finish and I can't get myself to study or work on anything. God help me. and why couldn't we start working on our reports before? No no, we had to wait until the day it's due and now I have to work on it instead of reading or watching a movie. and I'm so pissed off because of my hand I just don't talk about it but YES SIR. I'm mad. I don't care what anyone say or think, I'm going out tomorrow (you know where...)

HAHAHA!!! Fat mama is listening in the baby's walkie talkie thing and cousin came and his baby daughter went downstairs and we could hear her say "Baba! did you see Rana!"

Omg. Those women in the show look scary!

"SHE'S A WITCH! BURRRRN HER!!"

"How can you tell she's a witch?"

"She turned me into a newt... but I got better"

... I meant to ask, how's class? :P

6:51 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

haha thats so evil, why would you make your dad pay for a fine? lmao.

i desperately need a vacation and just have fun. just be carefree. god.

i cant get myself to do anything these days, we've become such slackers.

hahaha so what did he reply? did he see her? lmao.crazy people.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home