Tuesday, December 12, 2006

When will this semester end?
It has been soo long and soo dragged out, its driving me crazy. Im so sick of my classes. Khalas, ENOUGH ALREADY. I really like my proffessors, but I cant bear going to class listening to anymore lectures.
I'm soo out of it, that anything that comes out of the proffessors mouth sounds like "blah,blah,blah.blah".

not only that, our finals start AFTER eid break. Thats around JANUARY 11TH !!!!
I mean COME ON. JUST LET US TAKE THE TESTS NOW.

meh.

The last few weeks have been busy,busy,busy that my weekends are just not enough to chill and relax.

But im soo glad that I had soo much fun during the nationday day break. :)
I have a link of the right side where you can see the pictures mj and I took during the break (and other weekends).

We wanted to upload them on here, but it took forever and made our blogs slower. So take a look, enjoy and comment :)

Its a shame that we used flickr, i hate flickr. I hope it doesnt turn into those typical flickr accounts where people comment "cute" or "nice job" or "keep it up sis"

-stab stab-

anywho

3 Comments:

Blogger Fragile said...

i can feel what u feel, the semster goes on as it never ends and proffesors sounds like talking in MARS language or from another galaxy....

iam also a student but in my case i wish if this semster can be extended for just a week so we catch up with many many deadlines.

walah we start with exams and then we go on first reports, after that final report and the stuped exams again.
when we think we are done , we become surprised with loads of assingments and presentations to get them done in less than 5 days. anyways we are done ((hopefully)) we are left with finals..... ooohh when our education system will understand this is not the right way to learn stuff.

WISH EVERYONE BEST OF LUCK AND ALAAH KAREEM.University life, stress stress stress

inshalah in the end it will pay off.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

haha inshallah!

PLEASE GOD LET IT BE SOOO.

1:41 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

lmao. Yeah, deadlines. I think we've few of these to work on...

don't we? :P

and after all this, we only get three weeks off. and no Christmas holiday for us too. :(

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home