Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I've been tagged by Digital Nomad!

Height: 5’4
Color: They coined me as the "white" arab
Piercing: 2 per ear
Tattoos: none
Time Right Now: 5:13 AM (fajr)
Mood: Worried
Taste: Orange juice
Weather: light breeze
Bad habit: naps turning into long periods of sleeping
Current crush: goodness, i dont have the time
Biggest regret:... i have so many i cant really pinpoint which one is the biggest.
Perfume(s): Carolina
Thing I want to do: Study for my marketing midterm

Favorite

TV show: The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Book: Pride and Prejudice
Non alcoholic drink: Dr.Pepper
Milk drink: milk drink? chocolate milk?
Brand: (haha what?) Lacoste
Color: i love vibrant colors, i dont have a favorite.
Emblem: my favorite symbol? its too early to think
Perfume: Vera Wang
Designer: My friend, im too loyal ;)
Chocolate: reeses peanut buttercups
Have I Ever Broken the law: yes, many many times.
Misused credit card: Misused my fathers, but not mine ;)
Skipped school: HAHAH OF COURSE. what kind of question is that?
Fell asleep in the shower/bath: No, i dont have the tendancy to just fall asleep anywhere.
Had children: nope
Been in love: i plead the fifth.
Been hurt: of course.

Random

Have a job: at the moment no :(
My CD player has what in it right now: Kanye West: Late Registration
If I were a crayon, the color: ooo crayons! I'd be purple or turquoise
What makes me happy: Spending time with friends and family.

When/What Was the Last time

I got a real letter: 2005 from one of my best friends
Got an email: 3 seconds ago
Thing I purchased: Cheese Haloum Sandwhich Starbucks
TV program I watched: my lord, i havent watched tv since the summer, umm does youtube or googlevideo count? Bill Clinton gets fox news.
Movie I saw in the theaters: Taladega Nights
Hugged: my daddy.
Place I was an hour ago: In bed sleeping.
Song heard: Impossible -Kanye west
Phone call: My close friend asking me to send her my notes for marketing.
Was depressed: during eid break

What Comes to Mind When I Hear

Car: audi
Murder: Passion killing
Cape: Abaya?
Cell: communication
Fun: in the sun
Shoes: Pumas
Crush: Highschool!! (and middle school)
Music: Buena Vista Social Club
Love: cheesecake.
Chalk: Ms.Jackson (she was my fourth grade teacher and was allergic to chalk)

i tag:
Mj, Ahmed,SS,and Dxb Nights

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Chalk: Ms.Jackson (she was my fourth grade teacher and was allergic to chalk)" Wow! A teacher allergic to chalk!

"Crush: Highschool!! (and middle school)" I knowww!!!

"Was depressed: during eid break" Pssshhh me too, what is up with that?

Happy studying, you're gonna do great, inshallah! Thanks for humoring me by filling this up sooo early in the morning :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Dino$ said...

lol at love : cheesecake
me its love= chocolate :)

nice blog

9:24 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

haha no problem DM,
i thought it would be a good way to start up my day, get my brain working.

yea ms,jackson is one of my teachers i will never forget, she was so tough,and random. I think she was allergic to tree bark (sp?) also. I dont know if i liked her or hated her, but i really respected her. oo and she kinda scared me, and well she scared the rest of the class too.
I remember playing a game(which isnt allowed in school) called throw 'em up, bust 'em up. It deals with football, and so one kid threw the ball instead of being busted up (tackled) by the rest of the kids, and ms.jackson was walking past us holding coffeee, and the ball hit her and coffee spilled all over her. We were like OH SHIT! and we all RANNNNNNNNN in different directions. She scared the crap out of us.

hahaha @ the crushes, YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. haha.

omg eid was soo depressing, one being away from my sibilings, and newphew and my dad went to china!so lonely :(

andddd i had to worry about midterms.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

thanks islamic chocolate,

I love cheesecake but RARELY eat it.

10:41 PM  
Blogger 1234dsfs said...

I too had a teacher allergic to chalk when I was in my 9th grade. Chalk dust would make him go crazy, he would sneeze, spit and even his mood would change (like mine). That was when they introduced the white boards and all the fun was gone :-(

1:34 PM  
Blogger Sex and Dubai said...

Umm...I used to eat chalk. Ew.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home