Friday, March 10, 2006

Ok random post

These are just some thoughts going through my head at the moment:

Ok for some reason when people type in these words or statements into google, my blog comes up... i don't see any relation to my blog or the topics i discuss, so maybe i should mention them? suggestions?
these people typed this into google and found 'in the midst of chaos':

  • The word love isnt in the Quran
  • dancing pigs haram
  • I won't deny it im straight
  • Dr.Bukhari Cosmetic Surgeon Dubai

......... ok? I wonder if Dr.Bukhari is a good cosmetic surgeon? Obviously someone is in dire need of his help.

Ok in a class im taking, we are debating these topics:

  • When a country is first established, what is the first thing, your first step, your starting foundation? Democracy or education?

I fought for Democracy, establish this first and your next task is education.

  • Is oil a blessing or a curse?

I debated that it was/is a blessing. And I still persist that there should be more research done the byproducts of oil!

Another thought> What will come out of this conference im attending next week? Women as Global leaders. I predict not much, but it'll be an intresting event.

Another thought> I can't believe they rejected the port deal!!! I was seriously baffled! I read the title of this article :

Bush: Rejecting Ports Deal Sends Bad Message >>> nah duh!

WASHINGTON -- President Bush today expressed concern that a scuttled deal for a state-owned Arab firm to manage some U.S. port facilities would send the wrong message to Middle Eastern allies in the global war on terrorism. >> Yea, I think it did.

On this issue, i read in the new york times last week about this. Dubai became a household name last week. Good publicity or Bad publicity? I'd take Bad. The UAE was practically labled a terrosit harboring country :/While im on this subject, I think there needs to be better PR in the UAE. In another article, the PR man of Sheikh Mohammad didn't do a very good job. I mean seriously where did they get this guy? I mean is he really qualified? I frowned when i read what he said. Its the NEW YORK TIMES FOR heavens sake, at least TRY and put in an effort. mannnn. I was shaking my head when i was reading the article.

ok this has been going through my head also>

If the governments in syria, egypt (or wherever in the middle east) would just be stable/stablize, and established a free economy, a lot of problems would just go awayyyy.

and this is to be continued for another time.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

"I won't deny it I'm straight" ?
tayyeb mabrouk 3aleih

Hmm do write about the women as leaders conference once attended.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

ok i shall, ss :)

9:44 AM  
Blogger BuJ said...

biz.. amazing quality starting line:

"These are just some thoughts going through my head at the moment:"

I'm glad that you're thinking with your head... would be interesting to think through one's hand or ear :)

mind you.. i assume u got this info from the site meter.. i find it fascinating what info i get.. first of all seems ppl in latin america love searching for "buj al arab" instead of the more boring burj and they spend exactly 0.00 seconds on my site.. fine that's good.. don't want u slowing down my proper readers..

then u have weirdos who search for things like "buj hotel booking".. or "buj dubai holiday" etc..

occassionally i stumble on some good ones and these are the people i want to attract and retain.. they search for things like "naji al ali", "arab mentality", and "amin"

bas so far i have been disappointed by the lack of searches for amin.. not after i am done writing this post in my head :)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

can't you see im just a little stressed out?

hahah you should have seen me last friday, I had toO many things to do, and I didn;t know where to start and I needed some time to think so I started cleaning my bathroom, like scrubbing it down.

My brother began videotapping me, he thought it was hilarious.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home