Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been tagged by Emirati!

I usually don't have time to post so often, but I'll play :)

Four jobs that I’ve had:-

  • Basketball Coach
  • Math and Biology Teacher
  • Babysitter
  • Manger's assistant of a restaurant and café

Four movies that I could watch over and over:-

  • Godfather I
  • Monty Python-The Search for the Holy Grail
  • The Untouchables
  • Legends of the Fall

Four places where I’ve lived-

  • Al Ain, UAE
  • Statesboro, Georgia, USA
  • Westmont, Illinois, USA
  • Hinsdale, Illinois, USA

Four TV shows that I like:

  • Scrubs
  • Law & Order
  • 60 Minutes
  • Chappele Show

Four of my favourite dishes:-

  • Lasagna
  • Yalangi
  • My brother in law's homemade Chili
  • Tabouleh

Four sites that I visit daily:-

  • Gulf News
  • New York Times' Website
  • An Emirates Thoughts
  • Pulling the puzzles apart
Four Books that I’ve read this year
  • Love in the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
  • Blink! The power of thinking without thinking by: Malcolm Gladwell
  • The art of changing the Brain By: James E. Zull
  • The other Boleyn girl by: Philippa Gregory
Four Bloggers that I’m going to tag with this:
· MJ
· Buj
· 3lo G
· Shaykhspeara Sha'ira

4 Comments:

Blogger BuJ said...

interesting stuff.. i am glad u had the time to fill this in :)

so marketing is taking so much of your time eh?

basketball coach.. interesting.. one of my favorite sports

4:27 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

haha man im exhausted, no joke no joke. I need a vacation big time. Marketing as a major is fine, but i have soo many student activiites on my plate at the moment, i feel soo tired most of the time, and its only the beginning! GOD help me.

Pray this semster will be a success

7:59 AM  
Blogger BuJ said...

bittawfeeeeeeeeq inshalla...
why not go to nahr al li6ani for a long weekend break?

1:16 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

thanks buj,
ohh i wish! weekends are crazy, i need to get away, but i just have to find time in my schedule, maybe after midterms? inshallah !!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home