Saturday, February 11, 2006

An excerpt from my day:

A really good friend of mine came down with the flu over the weekend. She only came to university to take a quiz in our microeconomics class. She was soo tired and exhausted, so she stopped at the cafeteria to get an ornamin C energy drink before our class. She tried opening the bottle, but the plastic part came off. So i offered to pop it open with my keys. So we go to class and im trying to open the bottle, i've almost opened it i just need one last strong tug. We enter class a little late, sit down and take our quiz online. We finish, and the students are still taking their quiz. The class is soooo quiet. If you dropped a needle, you could hear it hit the floor. My friend asks me again to try to open it, because she really needs to drink it with her medicine. So i sit there trying to open it, and i jerk at it really really hard. All of a sudden we just hear a really loud

>>>> POP!!!!!<<<<

ornamin C goes flying all over the table and my pants. The bottle cap flies across the room, almost hitting the teacher.
Girls are screaming. The teacher is just stunned, his mouth just dropped open. All the girls bust out laughing insanely. Im trying sooooooooo hard not to crack up laughing, My face is red from embarassment. Im trying to hold a straight face, but i cant help but at least smile.

I get up and retrieve the bottle cap, trying to hide my face, but you can see my shoulders shaking from laughter. When i sit down and wipe the table and my pants of ornamin C, the teacher announces that FOOD AND DRINK are no longer allowed in class anymore. Not even water.

Damn!

I guess i should be thankful that i didnt get in trouble or kicked out of class.

Our professor is cool like that.

So remember, ornamin C can be dangerous!

6 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

FOOD AND DRINK WERE PROCLAIMED DANGEROUS.

water included... you could drown? I didn't dare ask the teacher why is it BUT Biz had the odacity to ask the teacher 'even for medical reasons?'

I was dying.

and scared. I was visualising the cap hitting the teacher, blood sprayed everywhere, body parts being decapetated (eyes?)

Biz busted out laughing when I asked 'what would happen if it hits the teacher?'

that said, we are usually so polite and good students, except every now and then... *glares at Biz*

After the 'incident' we were so quiet and Mo7tarameen. We didn't even answer questions and were about to say sorry between every two words.

Thank you Biz for your entertainment in class, just don't do it again. please? *slaps*

3:34 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

HAHAHAHAH !!

I can't stop laughing. Oh my God, I can't believe that happened! I mean not in my wildest dreams would i expect that to happen. I mean this is a respectable university lecture!!

I keep replaying it back in my head, and i can't stop laughing.
hahaha.

I apologize to all the students in my class for making it prohibited to bring food and drink to class. I am truly truly sorry, but you have to admit, it was soo funny!!

4:15 AM  
Blogger moryarti said...

good thing the dr didn't think it was a prank or something .. :)

1:10 AM  
Blogger BuJ said...

man, the world is being torn by wars, famine, and cartoons yet these two are discussing the fine art of decapitating an Ornamin C bottle and the correct grammatical form of B3eer.

that's why i enjoy coming here :)

2:52 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

The teacher is one of the best, tomorrow I will give him 3 cookies for 'el3anzat elthalath'!!!

Some other teacher would have kicked us out of that class, or made us drop the course. :D

You got to admit that it's more interesting than the whole cartoons thing because just thinking of what might have been if it hit the teacher? in the eye? or one of the students? or moi?

You would see me singing 'bye bye future' now.

3:56 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

moryarti,

i know! I felt so bad, i never would have thought that could happen. but i guess from my initial reaction and my face turning scarlet red ,it showed that it was an accident.

but i couldn't help but laugh...i mean the whole thing was comical.

Buj,

HAHAHA! I'm glad someone out there enjoys my random posts on my blog.

if you read a few posts back, i wrote on how at times, you just step back from your little world, and you see all the chaos surrounding you. The only thing you can do is hope and pray for the best. Inshallah khair.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home