Friday, December 09, 2005


Stop BITCHING and Do Something!

I need to rant. I'm soo irritated, I just want to bitch slap somebody.

It's the weekend, and you know what that means. It's the time of the week were you sit and be with family. And what do people do when they are with family? They bitch. They bitch and bitch and bitch about god knows what. Arghhh. Somebody shoot me. I am sick, sick, sick and tired of this. I had to put an end to this bitching.
I spoke.
I never speak.
I'm usually looking at my watch, waiting for the time to go by so we can leave.
I sometimes run off to where the men are sitting and join their heated discussions.

But this time it was different, everybody was sitting together.
I cleared my throat and began speaking. All eyes on me. Oh look she has something to say.

" You are typical arabs. You are all talk and NO action! If you aren't happy about what the women on LBC are wearing or how nasty the music videos have become, THEN DON'T WATCH IT! Block the station. You know by watching these channels, you are supporting them and they are getting paid. They are getting paid big time! Muslic Plus makes 100,000 dhms per month just on SMS, so imagine how much they make from you or your children tuning in on their stupid channel. Yes, you can block these stations. When LBC or whatever station notices that many people have blocked these channels they will have to re-evaluate their image. They want VIEWERS. Flesh SELLS and you are the CONSUMERS. It's in your hands. So if you aren't happy about what your children are watching then do something about it and stop BITCHING. "

21 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

Haha. That's Biz all right!

now, down bessy, down.

I thought they are not your family? :P

>>You are typical arabs<<
we say that all the time!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

are you calling me an uncalm cow?!

I protest! I'm not fat. :(

and yes they are not exactly my family, relatives of my grandmother.

My dad was smiling and nodding his head. He was happy that somebody finally talked some sense to them.

My mom was like....-cough-
lmao. Her thoughts "dude, she keeps blowing her chances of ever getting married."

ahsan :)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

>>You are typical arabs<<

>>>we say that all the time! <<<

Oh its true, we do always say that.

mannn.

10:18 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

I didn't calm you an unclam cow... I called you bessy!


and Why so mothers always think of that first! Everything that you do is about helping you to get married or not. gosh. *shoots self*

10:19 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

I know! So annoying. Leave me be, i'm not in a rush. #@$#@%$

10:22 AM  
Blogger BuJ said...

hmmm i think this is definately a ladies' conversation.. i'm just gonna read on... :)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

well it didnt start off as a ladies conversation...just lead to it.

I was just venting off steam. You know they always go on and on and on about these channels.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

HAHAAHA a friend of mine just read this entry, and would like to leave this comment:

"Don't make me get the hose."

(they couldnt leave a comment because they aren't registerd, muhahah).

1:52 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Who is the friend that said that? and who did he meant it to be to?

If to me, then I say I will get the 3gal! :D
I love saying that!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

i'm assuming to me?


it was a friend of mine that now lives somewhere in south africa.

10:09 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

I want to go to South Africa!!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger BuJ said...

by the way, family friday meetings are nice and sweet in a way but they are so dull you know. the most exciting bit is when they ask me do you want ahwe ma3 sukkar?

so i see why u asked them to stop bitching.. did u actually use that word?

finally for the goodness of me, i have no idea what this picture means and where you got it from.. any info would be appreciated :)

2:53 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Ahweee Ma3 Sukkar!

Where are you from? or are you trying to sympathize with the 'syria'?

hahaha! I'm usually asked that, but not every Friday, Shokran la Allah!

Family meeting are #$%@%. I feel like shooting myself in most of them, and usually go hide in one of the rooms and sleep. or drag some friends along. :D

oh and that pic... it's Biz when she get's really mad. KABOOM! *runs away*

3:48 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

I don't drink their araby ahwey!

And i'd like to comment on the >>Shokran la Allah!<<

Syrians don't speak like that!

and >> drag some friends along <<
I know that all too well. -sighs-

The picture is a picture of a volcaneo explodingg!

and MJ knows the song my brothers use to sing about me when i was younger
"little bitty (insert name) goes KABOOM " about my temper. :/

and i did say 'bitching' but they didn't know what it meant. (except my dad, but he ignored that last part). This isn't really my family, my family would kick my @$$.

4:21 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

And i'd like to comment on the >>Shokran la Allah!<<

Syrians don't speak like that!



I'm not Syrian?

and on your temper... At least you never tried to commit suicide as a child? :P

4:31 AM  
Blogger BuJ said...

MJ,

I'm not Syrian, I'm just using shaami-Arabic because it's relatively easy to understand when typed phonetically using Latin script.

As for the suicide thing, I hope, I really hope you're joking.

5:12 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Buj,

I'm not joking. Biz never tried to commit suicide. :D

Where is the fun in that? :P

11:50 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

yes shammi arabic is understandable, but whatever floats your boat.

and whats with the talk of suicide?

2:53 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

A-B conversation! *glares at Biz*

3:49 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

then take the A-B conversation somwhere else

-throws shahata at MJ-

11:31 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Bah. This turned out to be an A-A conversation.

Men 3anech!!

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home