Friday, June 09, 2006

JUNE 9TH: The countdown ends

THE FIFA WORLD CUP STARTS TODAY!!!!



Everyone in the UAE and around the world is gearing up for the world cup. I don't think I have ever been so excitied about the world cup before. Being American, soccer is often overlooked, we tend to focus more on american sports like basketball and football and more or less: baseball.

Living overseas for quite some time has effected me in a way. I actually go rowdy at soccer games now. I bring in my basketball and football cheers and use them to motivate my peers.

Also, having a brother in law with some south american influences really changed my attitude. I was pressured into picking a team to support this year for the world cup.

I choose : BRAZIL

I love the characters on that team. They are flamboyant and highly spirited. They are also highly skilled athletes.

so brazil it is.

let the best team win.

Here's today schedule:


wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot EMIRATES AIRLINE!! shhh hells yea.

for more info check out the website:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger Arsal said...

I choose france and portugal!
Damn you, now i will have to make a post about it on my blog! well, will do it later.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

i was thinking about portugal at one point, and then was like nahhh after seeing the cool clothes they had at the nike store for brazil.

haha nah man im playin,brazil is awesome.

you always had poor taste, like perfering mountain dew over pepsi. wtf is up with that?

MR.DOCTOR

12:33 PM  
Blogger Arsal said...

Mountain Dew > Pepsi any day, ANY day. Go ask your brother! :D

1:47 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

the khore said he hates pepsi, yet MOUNTAIN DEW IS FROM THE PEPSI COMPANY so he what he thinks is useless.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home