Friday, May 19, 2006


Desert Tunessss

The end of the year is coming to a close. Of course going to the desert for a day of fun in the sun is a must at the end of year.

I am, as usual, in charge of the music (entertainment). So I just burned the first cd for our crazy day in the depths of the desert. haha, check out what we will be jammin (well one of the cds).




This day will be one of the many farewell parties. 15 of my closest friends are leaving the UAE. Many tears will be shed, and they can not be replaced. I can't imagine the UAE without them. I owe the best years of my life to them.

* I was going to put tupac's-aint nothing but a gangsta party, but I think they would strangle me. haha ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

LOL I just took out old tapes from the nineties with almost the same songs on them!

My favourite, Warren G and Nate Dogg and Regulate!

"They took my rings they took my rolex I looked at the brothas said "damn what's next?"

2:36 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

hahahaha!!! Did you see the video i posted on the post before? Its soooooooo funny.

and yes hands down, warren g and nate dogg are awesome. I couldn't help but put them on the cd, i mean everybody knows the lyrics to their songs and everybody knows the snoop dogg songs.

4:50 AM  
Blogger BuJ said...

hey.. there's no piano music in there..
have u thought of putting "ain't mad atcha"?

11:15 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

well ain't mad at cha is in my music libaray, but when you are going through 987 songs, you kinda dont notice that song! hahah.


but its a good song :)

and the piano music....um...next time?

:)
oh and this is just one of the cd playlists.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home