Sunday, May 14, 2006

A little update.....

Ok firstof all, My finals haven't started yet.
I have been super busy with some university activities.

You can not begin to imagine how high my stress level has reached.
I haven been pushed to my physical and emotional limits.
Yet, I can not give up. I need to see that this is completed to prove a point that is so powerful.

Oh and believe me, our message was so loud it caused a stirr on our campus.
I promise to post about this whole ordeal once the storm has calmed and I have some free time.

Let me just leave on this note, a weaker person would have cracked. I will not be brought down. You think you can get me to crack? When you have walked in my shoes, then try me.

All I can say is... STEP UP... BITCH. STEP UP.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh....this sounds promising! Will stay tuned...very best of luck with your finals!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

hahah thanks white silk, finals are going to be killer.

1:21 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

In God We Trust. :)

1:36 AM  
Blogger BuJ said...

LOL@STEP UP BITCH!

i can imagine u as a small african american student trying to leave her mark in her college...

anyway.. chill out.. and remember the benifits of co-education! you're too late but remember it for your kids' sake!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Good luck ey? sho hada min fammek? 3aibbb!!

lol

2:49 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

Hahaha @ small african american student.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

lmao buj,
small african american student?
I am actually quite honored that I'm compared to one! Haha you can actually see their influence on my attitude (living in the D south for some time):P

I think I did leave my mark as a SYRIAN AMERICAN though ;)

Just trust me, im making a positive change. dont worry.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

sorry ss!

Its just the american part speaking out, when frustrated, we just #@#@#$%#$# and we cuss/swear.
(hence the step up bitch, very american)

ironically i dont cuss in arabic, i find it 3ayb? lmao.

dont ask.

-sigh-

11:13 PM  
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

taba3an swearing in arabic ma biseer (lo'3atul jannah!), swearing in english biseer (lo'3atul Dubya).

lol

6:44 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

im contemplating making a post about something personal.

4:14 PM  
Blogger BuJ said...

may the contemplation metamophasise to blogging postation :)

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home