Monday, April 10, 2006

To all my friends out there sweating it out in Medical School,

GOD GIVE YOU THE STRENGTH TO CARRY ON!

I'm on the sidelines cheering you on, when I should be there with you side by side.

I'm sorry I took the other road, but thats where my destiny lies. (so I think at the moment)

Don't ever give up! You guys are going to be great doctors, Believe me !

Bil Tawfeeeeeek Inshallah :)


**If I ever change my mind (after I graduate) I expect you to be there encouraging me on!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some interesting facts.

- Doctors have an 8 time higher suicide rate then normal people.

- They have 100 times more chance of drug addiction then normal people.

- Out of the thousands of diseases in the world, they only have an emperical cure for 26 of them.

God bless you doctors.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Arabized said...

>>Doctors have an 8 time higher suicide rate then normal people.<<

Don't dentists have the highest suicide rates? lmao.

1:20 PM  
Blogger BuJ said...

how about japanese docs?

5:27 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

i dont know anything about japanese docs?

-shrugs-

4:32 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

I know for sure that Japanese doctors are from Japan.

And since Japanese are all workaholic then Japanese doctors are double workaholics. Therefore the suicide rate should be doubled. Same goes for drug addiction.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

......okkkkkk

japanese doctors =drug addicts & suicidal?

nice observations, i blame arsal for bringing up this subject. I laugh at him and his anonymity.

5:52 AM  
Blogger BuJ said...

I guess MJ understood my point better.. the Japenese in general have a high suicide rate.. so the doctors from them will be even more prone.. bless them

10:25 AM  
Blogger Arabized said...

yea, they should consider counseling.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home