Monday, August 07, 2006

Less Serious

I havent posted much about my summer travels.
My summer vacation has been fantastic. (hamdulla so far)
I've been all over the US,travelling seeing friends and family.

Chicago is awesome. I love, just love this city. Yesterday I drove up to have lunch with my cousins and spend a beautiful sunny day there. The weather was perfect, and I can't even remember how far we walked. We walked all over the city. We went to the Art festival, which was fantastic. We did some shopping, we had lunch at REZAS! (hell yea) and then Hit millenium park to catch a concert.

I love that chicago isnt so crowded, the streets are clean and you see people from all over. Everybody is just soo chill, they arent rude (they are so friendly!) and you can always feel the breeze of the wind.

What is even better is that, there is a chocolate factory on lake michigan, so whenever the wind blows, you catch a whiff of that deep yummy smell of chocloate. It drove me crazy! It smelt like chocolate chip cookies being baked or brownies. I love chocolate. I had to get a brownie from somewhere, so I ran into the nearest bakery. hahahah. I couldn't help it :/

Walking down the streets you may see famous celebrities, but people there are so nonchalant about it. My brother and I saw mary j blige driving a huge rolls royce, and nobody around us did a double take. I just pointed out that she looked lost because she was looking at all the street signs and had a puzzled look on her face. hahah oh well.

I hope one day i'll find a great job in chicago, I want to move back!

Too bad there isnt a good business school there to get my masters. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home